ranger hunt

cmt1231!

Recruit
I know this is a longshot. I want to find my grandfathers old Ranger boat. He passed away about 5 years ago. I only have his name. No registration numbers or even HIN. I don't know what year it is either. I know it was in the 1980's era. Georgia DNR can't tell me who has it now. They will tell the executor to the will but my uncle has a heart condition. I don't want to bother him with this. The only other way is to beg anyone that can to research their title and registration for me. His name was William T. Tyner Sr. He is from Macon Georgia. The Ranger was a deep red with metal flake. So please, if you live in Georgia or a bordering state, please ask your local dnr for previous owner information. I intend to locate and buy the old boat so I can restore it. But if the current owner doesn't want to sell that is fine too. Knowing where it is will be fulfilling as well. I also would like to let the current owner know that I am interested and want to be first in line to buy if they decide to sell.
Thanks to all.
Chris Tyner:)