'77 ranger 1750 fish/ski johnson 115 value?

mudweiser

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Ok, I have a 1977 Ranger 1750 fish/ski By Forset L Wood that i'm thinking of selling. It's set up with a '77 johnson 115 v-4 that runs great, all new ignition including a johnson magneto, timer base, power pak and coils, new h2o pump and steering cable, Carb kits last year. It's a spotless clean motor under the hood except for a tad faded exterior cover. The hull is in very good shape, with original carpet, normal nicks and dings, windshields are both good etc.... We relplaced the drivers/pass swivel seats with new along with the rear on hydraluics and front with a but seat and steam. The starboard and port seats are there and in pretty fair cond. with small mice holes in them. Live wells, air-reators, drains and everything on the boat works properly including the front bow controls. It's being sold with a 12/24 Motorguide i want to say 72lb trust but don't recall for a troller, includes 2 troller batteries and the marine starting battery. Has the tip down mount, Garmin graph, again, don't recall the numbers. Trailer is origiinal with surface rust of course, the surge trailer brakes work and i added new rubber and aluminum wheels to the trailer. The biggest draw back i can see is the paint is slightly faded, not oo bad, just not shiny and it has a rough texture to the touch. I'm located in central Minnesota and getting ready to sell this boat. Just wondering what i can expect to get for it? I have seen them bring $2,000 - $3,000 on Ebay but none have been in my area. Whats the bottom dollar on a boat of this type? Don't hesitate to set me straight, cause i really don't know what it's worth. Thanks in advance.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: '77 ranger 1750 fish/ski johnson 115 value?

I just checked NADA and you can take it for what it's worth, but they are saying 1180 for the boat and 110 for the engine.
I would say with all the stuff working on it that 2500 would be a god price for it.
Gas prices have stuff way down right now.

mudweiser

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: '77 ranger 1750 fish/ski johnson 115 value?

how'd you find that in NADA, i couldn't find the '77 ranger 1750 fish/play.