1992 Procraft 180 Fish and Ski Combo **TM problems**

trenchdog

Cadet
I am new to boating and working on boats. As stated I have a 92 Procraft 180 Combo. it has been setting for a few years and I am in the process of bringing it back to life. She has come a long way but I am having trouble with the trolling motor. At first I thought it was the TM itself so I took it to a certified Motorguide repair shop. He replaced a switch in the pedal and said it was ready. I hooked up two new Deep Cycle batteries and thought it would take right off but it didn't. I double checked the battery hook ups and I think I had them on right. I took the panel off of the front of the boat where the RUN and CHARGE switch is and all the wires were in good shape. I thought about getting a new RUN and CHARGE switch and see if that is it. i also tried both settings ont he TM of 12v and 24v and nothing. I assume that the RUN and CHARGE switch has to be on RUN or the TM to work. It seems like really simple system so I am not sure what else to try. Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

convergent

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: 1992 Procraft 180 Fish and Ski Combo **TM problems**

Did you check the fuse? When I bought my Procraft, the trolling motor was inoperable. It had a bad fuse and if memory serves, it was an inline fuse block right at the trolling batteries under the ice chest.

hermie2000

Recruit
Re: 1992 Procraft 180 Fish and Ski Combo **TM problems**

Did you check the fuse? When I bought my Procraft, the trolling motor was inoperable. It had a bad fuse and if memory serves, it was an inline fuse block right at the trolling batteries under the ice chest.

DUDE, who is that chick in the picture...she's totally hot. Any chance you want to meet up with my wife and have some fun?