The Final Step

achris

More fish than mountain goat
GRRRRRR, didn't work... I was looking for a way around the one long paragraph problem... I posted from word/clipboard... As I said, didn't work...

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
First on the run on paragraphs, which always look fine in preview;

When I post this, most likely it will end up jammed at the end of the first line. Even though I use carriage return (Enter) at the end of every paragraph,

this line will be jammed.

But if I insert a horizontal line from the Advanced Editor,

The paragraphs are separated by the line and I can make something a bit more readable. It doesn't look pretty, but legibility of the end result is better. So instead of six lines in a run on paragraph, with the horiz. lines this post will, if it runs on, will have the first three lines jammed and the next four will be forced into separate paragraphs.

So the first part of this is turned into this by using lines instead of carriage returns (Enter):
First on the run on paragraphs, which always look fine in preview;
When I post this, most likely it will end up jammed at the end of the first line. Even though I use carriage return (Enter) at the end of every paragraph,
this line will be jammed.
But if I insert a horizontal line from the Advanced Editor,
The paragraphs are separated by the line and I can make something a bit more readable. It doesn't look pretty, but legibility of the end result is better. So instead of six lines in a run on paragraph, with the horiz. lines this post will, if it runs on, will have the first three lines jammed and the next four will be forced into separate paragraphs.
Basically, I'm using the inserted horz. line instead of a carriage return (Enter). Lets see what happens after posting.

EDIT - Even edit runs on without the line.
EDIT - Even edit runs on without the line. BTW - I haven't checked with other browsers, This is the latest Firefox.

Last edited:

achris

More fish than mountain goat
I doubt it's a Firefox issue. We get run-on with some of the sub forums, but not all...

Just tried it with IE, still get the rros and the run on paragraphing...

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
When I post with an alternate username it works in all three browsers. The main username fails, no paragraphs.