Glastron Sportster 1977

Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jcsercsa

Captain
Re: pic of work so far

Well guys oil changed , wires hooked up and Click , Click , click click !!!@#$%%%$$^%the starter shot !! ready tomorrow night, but I cant afoard it till friday @##@@#$@#$@#$@# 45 to 85 bucks !!!! John

jcsercsa

Captain

OOOOHHH MAN What A Ride

Man she flew, and had a lot heads turning !!! had the kids out on the tub knocking them off !!! what fun till I was going to get on and have my Buddie drive !!! then the starter wasn't hitting the fly wheel , it was making a grinding noise !! so we got towed in !!!!!!#@$@#$$$@####$#$ I was not a happy camper !!! we had fun out there while it lasted !! and you guys are going to shoot me !!! I didn't even take a pic out there !!!

OK that was yesterday !! Today I took the cowling off the motor and was looking at the starter !!! pulled the top off also !!!!! and I was hot !!! at my self !! In my hast to get out there I didn't put the top to bolts in the starter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was kicking my self in the you know what !!!!! put the bolts in and clicked her over and she wanted to start right up !!! so thats all it was !!!!

I will get some pics up next time out I swear guys !! I did ask the wife where the camera was that I usually take , the batter was died , so I said I would just take some pics with the cell phone !! but we were having to much fun and we just forgot !!!!

Other them that guys she is running great she really flew out there!! had the speedo hooked up and hit 40 but that was it !! there were a lot of boats out there and was petty ruff !!! the sticker is still on !!! so thats cool I was really worried about that !!!

Ok guys I swear I will get some pics and video !!! John

jcsercsa

Captain

OK here you guys go !! tons of pics . hope you all enjoy them as much as we did !!

Picture204.jpg

Picture205.jpg

Picture210.jpg

Picture211.jpg

Picture212.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jcsercsa

Captain

Well what do you giuys think ? I think she looks really sweet !!

DSC05801.jpg

DSC05799.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jcsercsa

Captain

OOOOHHH MY GOD !!! 42 mph and man she runs strong . there were a few problrms . Like reverce didnt work we went forward ???? lol and the starter went click click and had a tow going in but then she started and we went for a couple loops around the lake !!! YEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA we even got some fish 6, 5 cats and one walleye !!!!!! over all petty pleased for a motor that was sitting for 4 years !!!!!!!!!! going tomorrow after we check her out a little more !!!!!! John

jcsercsa

Captain

Hay All

Here are a few pics from tuedays fishing trip!! Did I tell You all I was the only one who caught fish !!! hahaha sorry Jeff !!! lol

Picture375.jpg

Picture376.jpg

Picture377.jpg

Picture378.jpg

Picture380.jpg

jcsercsa

Captain

Hi all .

Man I cant say enough about the leds i got for her !! just 4 leds in each , and man they put out the light , i really think it will be just right for night fishing !!and these pics were taken at 7;30 still day light

Picture006.jpg

Picture004.jpg

then the raido and the switch for the leds is up in the right corner of the dash , its red also

Picture005.jpg

Picture001.jpg

hoping here next week She Will Be in the water !! john

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Wow! You sure have come a long with your boat. Looking good. And the Merc sounds awesome! It has a totally different sound than the Johnson/Evinrude and Force motors have. You should be proud of what you've done.

How fast were you going in that vid? Looked like a pretty good clip. And nice water for WOT.

Regards,

Mark