Lets get Started...Parker Owners Post your Boat

SeaKaye12

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Parker builds so-nonsense fishing boats for off-shore . Just to get things started...here's their website.

www. parkerboats.net

Post a pic of your Parker!

Thanks for reading, Chuck

hankr

Recruit
Re: Lets get Started...Parker Owners Post your Boat

just bought 99-2320-sl could use any & all info good & bad 1st up is a windlass thanks hank

Johnnyg

Recruit

Just purchased my first Parker, a 23 foot cuddy cabin walk around powered by a 200 Yamaha Salt Water Series. Both the boat and motor are 1995.

MikePags

Seaman Apprentice

:D Just bought a 99 Parker 2110 WA deep V w/ a Yami 150 and Loadrite trailer. I love this boat and plan on putting in the things I need like a sea ****, salt water wash, live well. It came with a canvas top, and would like to find a Hard top for it:). The jump seats are shot, looking for options. Mike

Attachments

• Parker .jpg
    Parker .jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 0

CanDo

Recruit

Just finished sea trial of a 2007 Parker 2120 with all of 69 total hours on her. Power is a F150 Yamaha. First Parker I've experienced and must say I am truely impressed with it's appearance and performance. Will be fishing the Central West Coast of Floirida in a couple of weeks. I can be reached via email at: seabeechief14@aol.com. Anyone know of a Parker Boat Owners group on the net.

Fair winds and following seas for all.

Whale-eye

Recruit

I bought a 1995 18' Parker CC back in the begining of October from a good friend of mine who upgraded to a brand new 26' parker. ( not a bad upgrade) Anyway my 18' has a 02 suzuki 140 and runs like new, my first four stoke and I love it, I was lucky enough to sqeak out 3 soild weeks of fishing before I pulled her from the slip she came with. She sit's on a trailer in my drive way now, getting a bit of a face lift, A new Garmin 545s gaps, a Poly-planar radio with 2 new pp 6 x 9's new vhf and two new digital antennas. The Parker decals on the rear of the boat were a little warn, So I took a heat gun top them and removed them, I'm looking to replace them if I can but, I can't seem to find anything on the web. Does anybody know where I might locate them? I have not tried a dealer yet seeing how the closest one is an hour and a half from me out on the cape. Thank's for the help, and Congrats to all guy's who where finally able to talk your wife's into letting you get your parker, and for those who's wife's said "NO WAY IN HELL!!!!) Not to worry, there's plenty of fish in the sea, Enjoy the boat,, BOOYAA!!!
:)
Johnny G

Mike2043

Cadet

Here is mine. Just picked this one up last month. 2001 2110 walk around deep v hull w/Yamaha 175 HPDI motor. I need to add some electronics and a wash down. I am going nuts waiting for spring to get here.

Boatcar.jpg

John_Michael

Cadet

Anyone have any thoughts on the 25' extended cabin? For an overnight trip, how many does it sleep? Thanks.