Where Do You Purchase Accessories?

Sandi_k

Petty Officer 2nd Class
So, we're the proud owners of a new 2010 Monterey 194 FS. We'd like to buy a few things - a mooring cover, some buckle straps for tie-downs, a spare 3 blade 19* SS prop....

Where do you buy your stuff? Any good vendors to recommend?

Sandi

Chief9

Seaman
Re: Where Do You Purchase Accessories?

I have been using the Monterey dealer I purchased the boat through, they've been reasonable so far

aspeck

Staff member

iboats.com is a mighty fine vendor of anything boat related ... might want to check out their store. Great customer service.

Sandi_k

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have been using the Monterey dealer I purchased the boat through, they've been reasonable so far

Yeah, our local dealer isn't very helpful on accessories. And the dealer we bought the boat from is a new Monterey dealer, and unclear on the concept - we asked about it, he never followed up. Plus, he's 500 miles away, so not optimal. ;)

Sandi_k

Petty Officer 2nd Class

iboats.com is a mighty fine vendor of anything boat related ... might want to check out their store. Great customer service.

I have checked out their store, but wanted to know if anyone else had experience with any particular awesome Monterey dealer. Thanks!

Chief9

Seaman

Sandi, sorry to read about the issues with your new boat. I purchased my boat through Bills Marine in Portsmouth, Va. They were great to work with and a wealth of information.