1964 MFG Westfield Custom...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flotin

Recruit
Hi Everyone,

I am the new owner of an old beauty. I have a '64 MFG Westfield Custom. I found this boat on the side of a country road and liked the looks of it from the first pass. I carry my camera with me most of the time so I decided to stop and take a few pictures so I could find out more information on the MFG emblem. After doing a bit of research I knew that I wanted to own this boat. There wasn't a for sale sign on the boat so I started making a few phone calls and knocking on doors. Three days later I bought the boat and trailer (no motor) for $125.00. A nice price I think.

My plans for the boat is to keep it close to original but with my own twist that represent me.

Here are a few pictures of my boat as I saw it the first day...

1302210138760.jpg1302210138114.jpg1302210140628.jpg

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Re: 1964 MFG Westfield Custom...

Welcome Flotin !
She looks just like my Edinboro Custom .. Looks like you have the little grab rail on top of the dash. That was an optional feature and not standard.The deck should be in good shape but you better check out the transom . That was the only wood they installed in the hull probably ..
Good luck with the restore !

Jon Sob

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: 1964 MFG Westfield Custom...

Hi Flotin ...... Welcome to iboats. Great deal on that boat. It is always nice to see another MFG brought back to life. Good luck on your project and keep us posted of your progress with lots of photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.