Mariah shabba 180

pixi

Cadet
Hi,

Anybody have a manual of a Mariah shabba 180 ?
If it's just pdf copy, it's good for me of course.
If some one have a book and whant to sell it and are ok to send it in France, i'm interested to.

Thanks a lot

180shabah

Rear Admiral
Re: Mariah shabba 180

Owners manuals for boats are completely useless. What you really need are the factory service manuals for your engine and drive, as well as any other equipment (radios, chart plotter etc) that you have.

Assuming that you have a Mercruiser setup, if you go over to the I/O forum and click on the DIY thread you can download the factory merc manuals for free.

pixi

Cadet

Hello,
You may be right but this is my first boat, I buy it in England with almost no presentation of the seller so I have to be quick and it's silly, but I do not even know how we started :redface:
I'll see if I find the doc where you say.
yes it's a mercruiser 3l 135hp
A big thanks

pixi

Cadet

Maybe because of my bad English but i can find what you talking about ?

Lommerse33

Cadet

Try going to "Forums" and Scroll down to "Repair and Maintenance". Under there select/click "Mercruiser, OMC, Volvo & other I/O & Inboard Engines & Outdrives". From there select/click "MUST HAVE Technical Information for DIY". In there you'll find LOTS of useful stuff. I'm new to the forums here and have not been disappointed. Here's the direct address as well:

http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=342393

pixi

Cadet

Hello,
Great, i find my way.
Thanks a lot for all

Pixi

MariahMan

Cadet

We have many manuals available at the Mariah Owners Club if you have trouble finding you're looking for.