1991 Mariah MX broken windshield

Duane Petersen

Recruit
Hey does anyone know where one could get a windshield for a 1991 mariah mx. The glass is made by "taylor made" but because of the year they do not have any information. It is the curved window in front of the steering wheel. Is there any boat salvage place that anyone knows of.
Thanks Duane

blt

Recruit
Re: 1991 Mariah MX broken windshield

Hello Have you had any luck finding a windshield ? I'm also in need for one and thought you might shed some light in what direction to go.

Thanks Brad

StellarPlastics

Recruit

We do similar windshield sections like this all the time. I looked up this type of boat on the net and if we are talking about the same windshield, it has curved side sections, probably with a walk thru in the center. The one I saw had green tinted glass. We make them from acrylic (plexiglass).

One word of caution. Green tinted acrylic and green tinted glass usually don't match exactly. We would just need your frame section and rubber sent to us and we can make you a new windshield section. Cost would be $350 plus shipping. You would get your windshield back with the acrylic installed in the frame and ready for installation on your boat.

Just an option if you do not find what you are looking for.

MariahMan

Cadet

Taylor Made was the original manufacturer and *may be able to help you. Unfortunately, our members have not had very good luck with them, but if enough people bug them, who knows, they may be willing to help out. Here's some contact info:

Taylor Made
www.taylormarine.com

Karen: 260-347-1368-ext-247

Tell her Darrell from The Mariah Owners Club sent you. Let us know what they say.