Livewell on Lund 1775 Impact Sport

David.Genrich

Recruit
I just got my 2015 Lund 1775 Impact Sport and took it out yesterday for the first time. I am having a issue with the livewell that I am unsure if it is user error or if I am missing something. I have searched the Lund web site, google, and the forum here to try to get some information, but there isn't much out there how the operation of the livewell

I can get water flowing into the livewells. I can adjust the flow. However, the water just drains out the bottom. It seems to me that there should be some kind of drain plug, but none came with the boat. That is just a guess, maybe there is something else I need to do to prevent water from draining.

Thanks for any advise,
David Genrich

Expidia

Commander
If no one responds, just call lunds customer service. They are very helpful.

rebmo

Seaman
If your livewell is like my 2006 Explorer 1700, you will have a drain at the bottom of each livewell. There is a plug that needs to go in each drain to allow it to fill when the livewell pump is activated. To drain you remove the plug. Yours may be different, but if there is a drain in the bottom, sounds like your drain plug is missing. Mine are simple black rubber plugs with a finger grip.to pull out. You get your hands wet when it's full but works fine.

David.Genrich

Recruit
Rebmo - mine Lund livewells are the same as yours. Seems that they forgot to send the plugs with my boat. I am taking my boat back to the dealer this morning to get a few things that they forgot and will get the livewell plugs while I am there.

Issue resolved - we do need drain plugs, but sometimes on a new boat they are not there.

Thanks,
David Genrich