Show Your Lund!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esox

Petty Officer 1st Class
Not sure how many Lund owners are on here but since this board isn't very active - so show us some pictures of your Lund! :)

Expidia

Commander
Re: Show Your Lund!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's mine Esox . . . Delivered last week. I trailer it behind a Saab 9-5 around the Lakes in the Adirondacks in upstate NY.

Very few manufacturers make less than a 16 foot with side console steering anymore. But I'm glad Lund still does because that's how I ended up with the 1425 Classic SS.

Quite the quality boat and feels like a bigger boat than 14' 9".

Lundltfullviewbimini-1.jpg

DSC03630.jpg

Last edited:

LORDY611

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Here is a shot of mine that was in the ad on Craigslist when I bought it. Beginning to look a little different now that I'm adding a different motor, steering, forward controls, recoating the wooden seats. Updated pics to follow.

6/26/07 Update: New mahogany console with steering installed, control box and cables nearly finished, battery located amidships to help equalize pilot weight. Motor was started after sleeping for about 5 years, and it fired up quickly. Purportedly it only has 50 hrs. run time. Soon to be wet and tested.

Attachments

• LUND 2.jpg
    LUND 2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3
  • LUND 3.jpg
    LUND 3.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Lund upgrade port.jpg
    Lund upgrade port.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Lund upgrade stbd.jpg
    Lund upgrade stbd.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Lund upgrade aft.jpg
    Lund upgrade aft.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3

Esox

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well, here's mine. The picture is from the day I brought it home. It's a '97 1850 Tyee Signature. Bought it last July. It has a 150 Johnson Ficht and a Honda 15 kicker. It's currently undergoing wood replacement in the transom. I hope to have it back on the water in a few weeks. This year I upgraded the LMS 160 to an LMS 520c, new speakers, x67c on the bow, put a tiny tach on the Honda and put a Kipawa prop on the Johnrude/MK trolling motor along with some other small stuff.​

S1010038.jpg

Expidia

Commander

That's a sweet looking rig. Congrats. How do you pronounce Tyee?

And how does one post a bigger pic on this site like you did?

Esox

Petty Officer 1st Class

You can resize the pictures with microsoft's "picture resizer" power toy. Free download from microsoft. Best to make them 640x480 or under so those with smaller monitors don't have to scroll to the right. Then host them at photobucket.com or another picture hosting site. After you do that you copy and paste the img code into your post. The img code consists of the img "tags" before and after the url to the image. Man, I hope that makes sense but I can understand if it doesn't. lol​

Unless I pronounce it wrong, Tyee is basically pronounced the way it's spelled. Something like Tiee. Not sure where the name comes from but it's kinda goofy.:)

Your 1425 classic looks sweet. I hope you can get a bigger picture of it posted. I need to get some newer pictures of mine. That one is from the day I brought it home. Once I get the transom finished I'll try to get some pics of it on the water.​

ASCTLC

Seaman

OK I'll show my 2004 Angler 1700 SS w, 115 Johnson 4-stroke. Not that I'm not proud of it just the pic is of it at the storage unit.

Andy

Attachments

• Picture 014-1.JPG
    Picture 014-1.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 2

Esox

Petty Officer 1st Class

Very nice Andy! Sharp looking rig.​

ASCTLC

Seaman

Thanks. Now if I can just get moved and be in an area with lakes to fish so I can use it often. Soon though... soon....

Andy

Rancherlee

Chief Petty Officer

Here is my Mr.Pike 16' with Johnson 70hp 4 stroke. Spent about 400$ and 50 hours redoing all the carpet and plywood this spring along with new fiberglassing the wood on the console. When the tabs are expired next year Its getting a fresh coat of paint and new decals to make her look like new.

bassboy1

Lieutenant Commander

Heres mine.
http://shareaproject.com/pages/projectTut,p,317,00.html
The 1971 50 horse that is spoken about, has been mounted, but being electrical shift, it is having issues, and is about to be replaced by a 1979 55 horse Johnny that we picked up for a reasonable price, unlike the first one when we didn't know what we were doing.

Esox

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nice work bassboy. I can't wait to see what she looks like when your done.​

Expidia

Commander

You can resize the pictures with microsoft's "picture resizer" power toy. Free download from microsoft. Best to make them 640x480 or under so those with smaller monitors don't have to scroll to the right. Then host them at photobucket.com or another picture hosting site. After you do that you copy and paste the img code into your post. The img code consists of the img "tags" before and after the url to the image. Man, I hope that makes sense but I can understand if it doesn't. lol​

Unless I pronounce it wrong, Tyee is basically pronounced the way it's spelled. Something like Tiee. Not sure where the name comes from but it's kinda goofy.:)

Your 1425 classic looks sweet. I hope you can get a bigger picture of it posted. I need to get some newer pictures of mine. That one is from the day I brought it home. Once I get the transom finished I'll try to get some pics of it on the water.​

Thx, your instructions worked great with Photobucket . . . I was able to show full size pic of my 1425 on my earlier posting.

greenyonline

Recruit

Here's my 2000 ProV18SE. It was the first one sold by my dealer and the HPDI was the first one in Maine at the time. Oops, picture is too big. Will work on that and get back.

Attachments

• lund3c (Small).JPG
    lund3c (Small).JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 0

richsbca

Seaman Apprentice

1969 S14 Just got it... Can anyone tell me where the hull ID number is?

Attachments

• lund boat.jpg
    lund boat.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 0

blevinsm

Recruit

Here is my 1650 Tyee, 75hp Merc. My father bought it in 95' and my sister and her husband had it for the past 5 years. I brought it home where it will be used last year. The deck is soft under the captains chair, but other than that she runs sweet and there are none like it here around Nashville that I have seen.

Mark

Attachments

• 1650 Tyee small.jpg
    1650 Tyee small.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0

bassboy1

Lieutenant Commander

1969 S14 Just got it... Can anyone tell me where the hull ID number is?
Wow. I have always been a fan of the covered bow runabouts, but never knew Lund made one. Are you sure it is one? As for the HIN, normally it would be on the top right of the transom, but seeing as this is a '69, you probably won't find it there, or won't have one, as they weren't required until '72.

FISH HUNTER

Cadet

Hey guys, new to the board. Great site.
Heres mine 2007 1750 Tyee Gran Sport, 135 Honda.
resized boat pic.jpg