Leaking deck boat

ewol

Recruit
OK this is my first post to the site so hopefully I am following protocol. I am an new Lowe deck boat owner. It is a 2003 222 Tahiti. I am going crazy trying to figure out where the leak is. I a have sealed around the plug with marine sealer and adhesive. I have also sealed around the speedometer and fish finder. I keep the boat in a slip so it is great concern to me that the bilge seems to keep clicking on. When I first put the boat in the slip it was pumping ever 20 minutes or so. We were out this last weekend and it was pumping every minute or two. There has been no change or damage so I cannot understand why it is pumping more often now. It is currently out of the water while I do some other things to it. I did notice the other day when we were out that water was coming in the drain holes in the transom. Should there be plugs in those holes when on the water. I thought they were there to allow any water to escape, and I don't see any way that water can get down into the bilge area. Please help I am going crazy trying to figure out if it is something I am doing wrong or if it just a leaker. I am in the Dallas Texas area.