Where To Buy Lowe Trailer Parts?

BoatNoobie

Petty Officer 1st Class
Or does a different company make them?

I just bought a new to me Lowe FM165 with trailer. Well, I'm not use to the extra length of towing compared to my 14' Lund. I hit a metal pole while pulling into the gas station within the 1st 10mins of owning it. Good thing it was there protecting the pump stations.... :eek:

Anyways, clipped my fender up really good. How do I go about replacing it? Or can I just buy any fenders online and it'll fit no problems? Currently being held together with ducktape. :D

nam6869usmc

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Where To Buy Lowe Trailer Parts?

Or does a different company make them?

I just bought a new to me Lowe FM165 with trailer. Well, I'm not use to the extra length of towing compared to my 14' Lund. I hit a metal pole while pulling into the gas station within the 1st 10mins of owning it. Good thing it was there protecting the pump stations.... :eek:

Anyways, clipped my fender up really good. How do I go about replacing it? Or can I just buy any fenders online and it'll fit no problems? Currently being held together with ducktape. :D
Here ya go,,,,,,
http://www.karavantrailers.com/site_uploads/parts/Chapter2-Fenders-PDF.pdf
mail: Karavan Trailers
100 Karavan Drive
P.O. Box 27
Fox Lake, WI 53933

customer service parts and warranty: 1 920 928 6200

fax: 1 920 928 6201

email: help@karavantrailers.com

BoatNoobie

Petty Officer 1st Class

Karavan makes Lowe trailers?

RicMic

Chief Petty Officer

Yup, it actually cause me some headaches registering mine, since some of the paperwork says Lowe and some says Karavan. You might check the Trailer Parts Superstore also, I bought parts there that are identical to the ones on my trailer.

Last edited:

BoatNoobie

Petty Officer 1st Class

I forgot to mention, mine is a 2005. Dont know if that matters. On the title, it does say Lowe though.

RicMic

Chief Petty Officer

Mines a 2006, it says Lowe on the registration and Karavan on the warranty.

BoatNoobie

Petty Officer 1st Class

just talked to Karavan, my VIN is not a Karavan VIN.

So in 2005, Lowe's trailers made by someone else.

Any clue?

*edit*

Called up Lowe's and got to talk to someone on the 1st ring, lol.

Yacht Club Trailers for 2005 models.

Tiggyboot

Seaman

Yes, their owners manual came with my FM165 package....

wow, I barely got squat in my package. The dealer cobbled it together with stuff lying around their shop. I was not amused. Talk about **** poor service. I made sure to tell Lowe about how they operate. I never got an actual Lowe manual for my boat. But from what I heard, it's very generic and not of much use. The rest I have (except trailer one). My trailer is a ShoreLander from Lowe. Very nice trailer, just too damn long in the tongue!

BoatNoobie

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm not impressed with Yacht Club. They havent responded to my email inquires in 2 days.

With Karavan, they replied the next day. And when I responded back. They replied within the hr. :rolleyes:

nam6869usmc

Petty Officer 2nd Class

wow, I barely got squat in my package. The dealer cobbled it together with stuff lying around their shop. I was not amused. Talk about **** poor service. I made sure to tell Lowe about how they operate. I never got an actual Lowe manual for my boat. But from what I heard, it's very generic and not of much use. The rest I have (except trailer one). My trailer is a ShoreLander from Lowe. Very nice trailer, just too damn long in the tongue!

I have to say, my Dealer/Saleman was very very professonial, day of pickup went through the whole package in a large waterproof zip lock folder(Lowe Manual, Merc Manual, Trail Manual, Lowrance x50 & some other stuff....then went over every thing concerning my boat. Then they took a picture for their Website.

img_2271.jpg