• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • **** The forums will be undergoing maintenance tonight approximately 10pm-midnight MDT. Thank you for your patience during this time. ****

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

1957 Lonestar Caribbean Cruiser

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1957 Lonestar Caribbean Cruiser

Hi,
    My dad is thinking of selling his 1957 Lonestar Caribbean Cruiser (he was the orig. owner). He had an offer from a fellow but doesn't know if he should take it. Any idea what these are worth? Green, white hull, fins, 14 ft., maybe bigger, I'll have to ask?, mercury motor....I've only seen one picture like it & it was just the shell & pink on the internet. Haven't been able to find anything like it out there. Has a hatch, deep hull. I'm not sure how to add a photo on here so if someone can explain it then I'll add a photo of it. It's a character of a boat that's for sure! We all grew up in it.

hildi

Re: 1957 Lonestar Caribbean Cruiser

They are very desirable among the "fin" crowd. I would love to have one. Here is a link to a guy looking for one.

http://www.fiberglassics.com/advertisers/ad1.htm
    1961 Lone Star Vacationer. 1966 Merc 1100 SS and 1962 Merc 110 kicker. 1970 Holsclaw Trailer.

Comment

Working...
    X