New larson owner from Sweden!

Rydan88

Recruit
Hi! I just bought myself a "new to me" bowrider. I used to have a 89 four winns 180 equipped with a 140hp Johnson OB. But now i have upgraded to a 2004 larson 180 sei with a 4,3l mercruiser. I wonder where i can order spareparts? I would like to replace the snap-in carpets with new ones. Any suggestion where i can order any? I also have a button that says "ACC", does that mean that it is for accessories? And there is this tiny little red button located to the right of all the other buttons, not original? Should i say switches instead? My english isn't that good. Greetings Johan

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
Hi Johan, and welcome to iBoats! My guess is that for the carpet, you'll have to get some custom made. I would be VERY surprised if you could find any original Larson carpet. Posting a question about the carpet on the main forum (Boat Topics and Questions (not engine topics)) would probably get you more assistance.

You are correct that the ACCY is an accessory circuit. In my boat, a previous owner used it to install an amplifier for a stereo system, but it may be unused on your boat.

As for the red button... is it for the horn? I don't think it's unusual for those horns to go bad, so you might not get any sound when you press the button. I'd probably crawl under the panel and try to trace the wires to see where they go.

Good luck!

Jim