87 Larson DC175

Knorske

Cadet
I have an '87 DC175 with NO interior. One poster suggested I just "start fresh" and make the interior whatever I'd like.

Does anyone have a source for the plans as the boat came from the production line? I'd really like to start there and make any changes from what SHOULD (or did) fit.

Thank you.

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
Re: 87 Larson DC175

I emailed Larson once to see if there were any manuals/promotional materials for my boat (a '97) and they didn't have anything. (I believe the company has been sold at least once since '97.) Anyway, although the Larson folks were super nice and friendly, they weren't able to help in this instance. On another occasion, I wrote asking for assistance on determining if my boat was built with wood stringers, etc., and they were able to find the materials list based on my HIN. It might be worth a try to write them. If you don't have luck with that, you might repost this question in the general Boat Topics and Questions forum. It gets a lot more traffic, and you might encounter a former owner of a DC175 who doesn't frequent the Larson forum.

Good luck!

Knorske

Cadet
Re: 87 Larson DC175

JA...

Thanks for the reply and suggestions. I will re-post.

I, also, contacted Larson and received a similar response.