Question on fuel hose size 1995 Larson Cabrio 280

joe from ny

Cadet
Can anyone advise the fuel hose size on a 1995 Larson Cabrio 280 with twin 5.0 Mercruiser Alpha One drives? I want to put the Garmin GFS 10 sensors in the line. They need a 3/8 inch line, but the fuel lines on the boat look a bit larger than that.

Thanks

KnotConnected

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Question on fuel hose size 1995 Larson Cabrio 280

Joe,

i've got the single 454 in mine, so I can't help ya. I was looking at installing the GFS 10 sensors this winter, so if you could shoot some pics as you go or let me know if you ran into any headaches, it'd be greatly apprecaited!

joe from ny

Cadet
Re: Question on fuel hose size 1995 Larson Cabrio 280

installation was a breeze. i bought a couple of extra feet of hose and it made the job easier. i measured and connected each filter to each sensor with about 8 inches of new hose between them. then it was just one cut on each fuel line. getting the NMEA2000 wire up to the helm was the toughest part. all in all it went easier than most jobs i have done to her so far. the thing is great. i saw i was burning 30 gallons per hour total at just below 30 mph. that really sucks. i did the job a couple of weeks ago, sorry i didnt get any pix.