Help needed for new owner

I've just had a larrson cabrio 254 around 2002 model.
Because its new to me and the hand book is a bit vague, I'm have trouble with my head tank. I can't have a port side suck out as I'm in Greek water and this is not an option.

In the toilet on this model, there is a control panel. Sump pump. Exhaust and massiator.
On the dc extricating panel another massiator switch, which some times trips itself ( seems to do that when 'Y ' value in different positions.

In the engine pit I have a Jacob massiator, a Y vaule with three settings, and the tank.

For the life of me I can't work out the way to empty overboard, can someone tell me please the procedure and if indeed the exhaust switch is for fresh air or part of the overboard procedure.

If someone knows the answer, please explain in a 1,2,3 format guide. The sea **** is set at 12:00 POSTION and I'm pretty sure the flushing takes place with raw water.

Please help

Last edited:

dacarter

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Help needed for new owner

I have a 2003 Cabrio 274. I can't answer all your questions since I don't have an overboard option, only the pump out, but I can tell you that the exhaust fan does blow a lot of air out of a round vent near the back of the boat, works great. On my head, lifting the foot pedal up, is supposed to pull in sea water to fill the toilet, down will flush the toilet. The pulling in of see water doesn't work on mine, even after rebuilding the head with a $130 kit. 12:00 position should be open. I just use the pull out faucet to put water in the head from the sink.

I found yesterday while pulling out the electrical panels that I have a cable connected to the Macerator switch, even though I don't have a macerator. There's a separate switch for the head.

Re: Help needed for new owner

I have a 2003 Cabrio 274. I can't answer all your questions since I don't have an overboard option, only the pump out, but I can tell you that the exhaust fan does blow a lot of air out of a round vent near the back of the boat, works great. On my head, lifting the foot pedal up, is supposed to pull in sea water to fill the toilet, down will flush the toilet. The pulling in of see water doesn't work on mine, even after rebuilding the head with a $130 kit. 12:00 position should be open. I just use the pull out faucet to put water in the head from the sink.

I found yesterday while pulling out the electrical panels that I have a cable connected to the Macerator switch, even though I don't have a macerator. There's a separate switch for the head.

Many thanks, it's the easy 1-2-3- step procedure I'm not seeming to get correct