Key Largo wet compartments

Dan T

Recruit
My 2005 Key Largo 174 is a great little bay/backwater boat. I live in Florida and try go get out at least twice a week. Problem is the compartments get very wet which means upon returning home I have to completely empty them and dry out all my gear, life vest, clothes etc. I've tried weather stripping but that hasn't helped. No help from the dealer or mfg. Any ideas.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Key Largo wet compartments

My 2005 Key Largo 174 is a great little bay/backwater boat. I live in Florida and try go get out at least twice a week. Problem is the compartments get very wet which means upon returning home I have to completely empty them and dry out all my gear, life vest, clothes etc. I've tried weather stripping but that hasn't helped. No help from the dealer or mfg. Any ideas.

Dan, welcome to iboats. You should post this in the Boat Topics and Question section. These brand forums are really just for brand general interest, historical etc.

Most problems with boats are general construction issues and can often be answered by those with other brands.