Anyone know about this boat?

cowboypoet

Recruit
I purchased a 1969 22' center console deep V kenner boat. It has a 351 W I/O motor with a mercruiser lower unit. The hull is in great shape and very well built. There seems to be some small problems with the center console and I will be remaking that part of the glass. My problem is that I have looked all over for another boat like it to get an idea on how it was originally equiped. I have never found one like it in the last 10 years that I have been looking. The motor went out of it a couple years back and while I had it dry docked a guy came up to me and offered me 3500 as it sat. I turned him down quickly just because the use that I get out of this boat. I am wanting to know more about it and what the current market would be on something like this. I have done alot of digging and have found it was actually made in Missouri but that manufacturing plant closed down in the early 70's. Thats the only history I have found on this boat. I hope some kenner pro can assist me in getting a more complete identity on this boat and what the value of it would be today.