wire diagram 363 FS

Timothys115

Cadet
I need a wire diagram for a 1992 363 FS 115 evenrude. I have fixed several things on the boat but know I am in need of a wire diagram the areator's are not working. I can get them to work but not the way they are supposed to the wires come from the areator then follow side of the boat towards the captain seat. then I get lost on what, where, and what color. Is this info in the owners manaul I dont have one should I get or is it in another book. Please help and thank you for all comments helpful or not.

Dutch552

Cadet
Re: wire diagram 363 FS

I need a wire diagram for a 1992 363 FS 115 evenrude. I have fixed several things on the boat but know I am in need of a wire diagram the areator's are not working. I can get them to work but not the way they are supposed to the wires come from the areator then follow side of the boat towards the captain seat. then I get lost on what, where, and what color. Is this info in the owners manaul I dont have one should I get or is it in another book. Please help and thank you for all comments helpful or not.

I have a 363B and my owner's manual is in the boat. I'm pretty sure it is in there. I'll scan it tomorrow when I head to the lake if I find it.

Dutch552

Cadet
Re: wire diagram 363 FS

Checked my manual and the wiring diagram is not in it. I know I have seen it online somewhere.