Purchase of a Invader 210 Cuddy Cabin

mr300z87

Senior Chief Petty Officer
My wife and I have decided that we would like to upgade from our 18ft bowrider to a small cuddy cabin which we could over night on and can handle the chop of the Barnagat bay a little better. So today we looked at a very nice 1989 Invader 210 cuddy cabin the seller has owned the boat since 1992 and it has only 220 hours on a 260 hp 5.7 with Bravo 2 drive which stated right up and sounded great. Unfortunately the boat has not been used since 2007 and is not registered so a sea trial is not possible. From the condition of the boat I can tell it has be very well cared for as I would consider the boat the be mint for its age. I have seen 5 year old boats in worse condition. I know that Invader went out of business around 1998 or 1999 and I have not been able to find out much about them. I do know that most of the 210 cuddys came with 4.3 and alpha drives so this is kind of a rare thing. The owner has accepted and offer of $3300 including very clean trailer which I think is a fair. Does anybody know anything more about these boats like build quality? or were I can get some more info. I greatly appreciate any input. I posted in the main boating section and somebody suggested here.

Mike