Looking for carpet Match

rheine

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I'm looking for a red carpet match for 1986 CV23. It's a crimson red. Anyone replaced or sourced? The boat is the black and white scheme with red carpet interior

RH

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Not sure what color and/or texture you are trying to match, but if you have a place you could take a small sample, you could cut a small piece and send it in to a marine carpet distributor and ask them to match it. You may be pleasantly surprise to find out they have that exact color available... Worth a try if you can't find anything local. JMHO!

rheine

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I have requested swatches from several outlets. Will post back with any matches. Thanks.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I have requested swatches from several outlets. Will post back with any matches. Thanks.

Rheine, Not sure how much you are trying to match or replace, but you may consider replacing all the carpet and then it will all match and be new for years to come. It really isn't that expensive. Well at least not like re-carpeting a home... JMHO!

rheine

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Found the carpet. Well almost. We have a carpet outlet in the industrial section of town (KC, MO). They had a good selection of marine carpet. Value Carpet Manufacturing I think it was called and 20oz. I needed the dark red with black fiber mixed in. This is so close to an OEM match that you can't tell. Also, I just did the main floor for now since boating season is on for us. This fall, all new.