Glastron gx205 or gxl205 manual please

Rob Malandra

Recruit
Hi eveyone.

Im new to this forum and i'm hoping that somebody out there can help me. I recently purchased a Glastron GXL205 with a 5.0 Merc MPI engine. I don't seem to have a manual to this vessel. Can anybody let me know where I can get one from as I have tried Glastron but dont seem to be getting much love from them atm. I have scanned the web also and its beginning to be quite a challenge. Hopefully somebody out there may even have a copy the could potentially scan and email. Happy to pay if required. Let me know. Thank you kindly.

acbrian1

Cadet
Re: Glastron gx205 or gxl205 manual please

Hi eveyone.

Im new to this forum and i'm hoping that somebody out there can help me. I recently purchased a Glastron GXL205 with a 5.0 Merc MPI engine. I don't seem to have a manual to this vessel. Can anybody let me know where I can get one from as I have tried Glastron but dont seem to be getting much love from them atm. I have scanned the web also and its beginning to be quite a challenge. Hopefully somebody out there may even have a copy the could potentially scan and email. Happy to pay if required. Let me know. Thank you kindly.

What year is it? I have a 2007 GX205. Mine has the Volvo 5.0L though. I do have the manuals

Rob Malandra

Recruit
Re: Glastron gx205 or gxl205 manual please

Hi there. Sorry I forgot to mention that it's a 2007 model as well. Any suggestions as to what we can do in getting this manual. Much appreciated. Rob.

Last edited: