1990 Glastron Fuses ?

sflglastron

Recruit
Hello,

I have a 1990 Glastron - I did a bonehead thing, I forgot to put the drain plug in, and my engine compartment filled with water. Luckily I checked before I left the dock and noticed - I pulled the boat out and let it drain. When I put it back in the water everything started up fine and we had a nice time.
So - you'd think I'd remember to always put the drain plug in after that ? Nope - forgot another time.
This time though after I drained out the engine compartment and I tried to start the engine I heard an electrical "shorting" sound and the engine didn't start - I tried 2 more times and then I lost my whole electrical system - nothing has power anymore. Ignition, equipment, trim - all died after attempted restarting. It seems that there must be a breaker or fuse blown somewhere - but I can find any fuses or breakers anywhere. I found one fuse attached near the bilge on/off switch, but it was fine. I dont see any fuses or breakers anywhere else ? Is there a secret hidden fuse compartment i'm not aware of ? And ...it seems odd that the power is cut to EVERYTHING.......any suggestions ?

Thanks !!!