Need help installing H200SS trailering cover

H200SSTom

Recruit
Hello All,

I own an 2011 H200SS and recently purchased a used trailering cover for it (Four winns OEM). My problem is not with the cover and how it attaches to the boat, it's with the interior components of it.
It came with 4 posts that height adjust to one setting (2 slightly taller than the other 2), 2 holders (to raise and protect the canvas) attached by a long strap (1 at the bow and the other mid-ship) and then straps coming off the holders heading towards the port and starboard sides, and no instructions!!!:(
The straps heading port and starboard on the bow holder are adjustable and attach to the hand rails (I assume). The straps head heading port and starboard on the mid-ship holder attach to rear hand rails (I assume again), but they are not adjustable, they just have a sewn loops at the ends!?!
Not sure why there are 4 bars since the holders that the bars attach to only have a hole for 1 bar for each holder.
If anyone has one of these covers and is familiar with the setup, I would greatly appreciate it if they could let me know how the setup goes. I have only tried to use it once without great success.

Thanks in advance.

DBreskin

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Need help installing H200SS trailering cover

You might try contacting your local Four Winns dealer for help. Maple City Marine in Chatham is closest to you.

H200SSTom

Recruit
Re: Need help installing H200SS trailering cover

Thanks DBreskin, I'll give them a shout. Thought I would check here first before hitting the dealers.