Anyone own a Four Winns Liberator ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Anyone own a Four Winns Liberator ?

Did you step that up while you were doing this?: Behavioral Physicology specializing in Sports Neuro-Physicology for Cerebral Cortex connecting links between the “Gray Matter” which is the layer of the brain formed from neurons and their unmyelinated fibers, and the “White Matter” which is the layer of the brain found below them which is formed predominantly by myelinated axons interconnecting neurons in different regions of the cerebral cortex and neurons in other parts of the central nervous system relaying information back to the brain

fordjt

Recruit

2012-10-14 17.17.18.jpg
We have a 1988 211 Liberator
Restoration in progress....

Last edited:

DRSCOTTALLAN

Cadet

382 Thunderbird 1.jpg382 Thunderbird 2.jpg
I'm an MD that will be retiring at the end of the year, I have time for both, January I'll finish mine for next Spring, twin turbines aren't that hard to set up, it's all prop pitch & boat weight, HP just creates torque on acceleration, it doesn't really affect the top end as standard prop engines do, just how fast you get there.

Attachments

• 382 Thunderbird.jpg
    382 Thunderbird.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

QC

Supreme Mariner

DRSCOTTALLAN said:
HP just creates torque on acceleration, it doesn't really affect the top end as standard prop engines do, just how fast you get there.
Huh?

brivander

Seaman
Mod EDIT:
Please dont post in inactive topics, its been over 2yrs, well past the 90days of inactivity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.