fiber form boat

petarm1

Recruit
good day. i am new to the forum and new to the fiber form boat world. i have just purchased a 1974 22.5 fiber form boat. origanally had a 188 merccruiser but was changed to a 351 with a 888 merc leg. i am looking forward to all of your knowledge and helpfull comments
thank petar

Richard Alps

Recruit
Re: fiber form boat

Hi, my name is Richard Alps, and I am in the process of buying a used Fiberform boat. The hull measures 21.5 feet from stem to stearn. This does not count at least two extra feet of I/O drive hanging off the back of the boat. Beam on this critter is 7.5 feet, and the power is a 246 Chrysler marine V8 gasoline engine. This boat has a hard top, much like a cabin cruiser, and the owner claims the boat is supposed to have been built back in 1984-1985. I can't find any Fiberform boats anywhere on this computer that claim to be newer than 1979. I can't find a name for it, like a Catalina, or The San Juan, or who knows what?? The seller says the boat was vandalized, and all papers are missing. Not a comfy place for me to think about buying from, eh? Does anyone know how to verify anything from or about this boat?

Thanks,

Richard Alps

Lakewood, Colorado

Last edited by a moderator: