Ebbtide 200 SE

darin.cooper

Recruit
I am thinking of purchasing a 2007 Ebbtide 200 SE and am looking to find aftermarket parts for it. Specifically looking for the Bow cushion filler where you can turn the bow section into a sun deck. Does anyone know a good place to look for Ebbtide OEM or aftermarket parts?

Also any thoughts on Ebbtide that you would like to share would be appreciated.

Tabes117

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Ebbtide 200 SE

I bought my Ebbtide new back in 2006. The boat is very well made. If I had to pick one word to describe, quality. When it gets choppy, I have no rattle at all. I looked online trying to find the center filler cushion, no luck. You would have to order through the dealer.

c2it

Recruit

I purchased a 2004 Ebbtide Campione 200, missing all of the bow filler cushions. I had an upholsterer (marine) manufacture the replacement cushions, including the center cushion. I too was unable to find them online, or as an aftermarket part. The fit and finish is perfect. I would offer my upholsterer, but he is located in Atlanta.

Good luck!

KBenscoter

Recruit

I am in Atlanta and looking to buy an ebbtide from a gentleman here.
It is going to need a repair on one of the cushions.
Who was it that you used here and was it expensive?
I also need a good fiberglass repair place.

c2it

Recruit

The upholstery was done by 4 Seasons Upholstery in Buford, GA (Lake Lanier). I found them through my boat broker. The price was reasonable at right around $100 with excellent work and materials. Their websight is www.fourseasonsupholstery.com. Unfortunately, I'm not sure of a fiberglass repair shop.

kobe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I live in Newfoundland Canada, and I called the Ebbtide directly and got everything I wanted. there is also a dealer in Quebec who can find all kinds of amazing stuff. call Le Phare Nautique, in ST Denis de Brompton QC. and ask for Jacques Charbonneau (819-846-2240) lepharenautique@bellnet.ca and he will be glad to help you with your needs.