Doral still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciscokidd

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Doral is officially back in business.....

i am looking for the contact info or email as I want to order new carpet for my 250SE, the 2 main top larger cockpit pieces. Considered buying or getting something made local but I bet cost would be very similar so may as well go original if available

Last edited:

Sleddinvern

Recruit
I need contact info too. I am looking for the plastic brackets that mount under the seats for the fold down support please. I have one that is cracked. Thanks.

CaptainQuest

Cadet
Re: Doral still alive?

Hello, New to this site and post. I have a 2002 Doral 330SE, and I am in need of some parts, specifcally the small led lights in the bow rail. Top Rack marina quoted me $25 each in December, but now has no resource as the factory is shut down. Does anyone have any experience as to how to remove these so I can begin to chase them down? Or better yet, the bulb number? I have contacted the two marinas mentioned in this thread also, still waiting to hear back from them

Manufacturer....Suncor Stainless, Orangeville, Ontario, Canada 1-519-940-4244. Owners name Marco, awesome to deal with, just under $8.00 each, ordered one day & received the next

CaptainQuest

Cadet
Re: Doral still alive?

I have been searching since last year in vain. Had someone steal the gauges and switches and electronics out of the boat in September. Now I need the gauge bezel and wiring harness as well as the switches. :mad-new:

Does anyone have any new information? There must have been a ton of parts left in the warehouse....just need to find out what happened to them....maybe a road trip to the village and see what the locals know.....

I have a complete set of dash panels for an 05 360 SE , some of them became delaminated so I replaced the complete set. I saved the old ones just because I didn't wish to discard them & some of them are still good. They are comprised of a machined & predrilled metal plate that is then finished with a thin wood panel & about 8 coats of lacquer. The plates can easily be refinished. I would have done it that way but to remove them all at once leaves couple of hundred wires hanging out of the dash (I was too chicken for that & replaced one panel at a time once I had the new ones) If you still are in need of them please PM me

CaptainQuest

Cadet
I am in need of a new faucet for the cockpit sink in my 360 SE. It has to be folding as the sink has a sliding panel that covers it. I found one similar at a marine store but the threads were too small. Does anyone know the manufacturer of this faucet?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Since Doral is alive this thread has served it's purpose. It can not be used to trade and exchange parts, in fact you can't do that in these forums, or to ask off topic questions.

It is now closed. Post questions in new threads. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.