• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help to find parts for a crashed Boca Grande

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to find parts for a crashed Boca Grande

Hi

I have purchased a 360SE-99 with merc 7,4mpi and velvetdrives, from NC which smashed upon a sandbank with failure on
    RUDDERS, PROPSHAFTS and PROPSHAFT HOLDERS as a result,

I have asked Doral for prices and if items are still avivable BUT i dont think i want to know!? They have not replyed yet however.

Anybody have an idea of how i can locate this items on the preowned market in the US?
    Maybee there is a "dead 360" standing somewhere ???
    Boat is in Sweden,
    //Jonas

Re: Help to find parts for a crashed Boca Grande

G'Day Capt Jonas,
    Welcome.
    Can't see a huge problem having shafts and rudders made up at a reasonable cost.
    Not sure that Doral would be your best option, mind you they have surprised me with a few prices lately.
    Doral only came to Australia '06 and as far as I am aware the first Boca took 4 years to sell and only 2 ever arrived so not much chance of a dead one here.

Comment

Re: Help to find parts for a crashed Boca Grande

Those items are not specific to Doral's. Just find any dealer that services Mercury' s and your good.
      -------------------------------
      sigpic
      25'.6" Cuddy Cabin

Comment

Working...
      X