Doral 300SC Windlass Help

Racker

Cadet
Hi I have a 1997 doral 300sc and my windlass doesn't work. it looks like there is no power going to the windlass. can someone tell me where i would find the breaker switch or any other suggestions. Thanks,

Mars:rolleyes:

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Re: Doral 300SC Windlass Help

Try e-mailing Doral directly for help. They are usually very good with this kind of thing.
Good Luck.

ava5150

Recruit

well i dont know if this helps but here goes,my anchor switch came factory wired to my navigation lights,when i switch the rocker switch up navigation,down anchor lights come on,and also all my circuit reset switches are under the steering wheel a small row of red buttons .hope this helps.

now,wheres your water heater????i think mine is in the bunk behind the mirror,or maybe under the stairs.....i will find it.

Racker

Cadet

thanks i will try my navigation switch and see if my windlass switch works, my water heater is in my engine roon beside my water tank.

Racker

Cadet

oh and by the way i did e-mail doral last Wednesday and still no word.

Doug Weiss

Cadet

I know this is an old post but I have a 2000 300 SC and there is a breaker in the engine compartment bulkhead that says "Winch". Have you checked this? My windlass got jammed when trying to anchor once and it tripped that breaker.