Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Store Links Mobile - Shop Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2000 Doral 250 SE need to replace 2 starboard interior window frames? Where/Who?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Doral 250 SE need to replace 2 starboard interior window frames? Where/Who?

Mounting bracket on 2 of my window porthole frames that allow the lexan/plexiglass window to be tilted up for airflow have broken. Does anyone have a part number or know where one can source out replacement frames. The windows are secured by 3 swing type mounts, one on each side and one at bottom to keep the window closed. When these are unlatched the window can be lifted up. Apparently the mounting holes on the frame have become fatigued or the bolt was tightened too much at some point and the brackets that the bolt slides through have both broken. I need to replace 2 starboard frames, one in my head and the other in forward vberth area. Anyone know a supplier, vendor or alternate part that fits/works or option to repair

Since Doral is no longer in business you may be able to find what you're looking for @ https://www.pompanette.com/BigSummit.../bomar_catalog
    On a side note ANP.ca made most of Doral's upholstery, and canvas's if you're ever looking for any upholstery/canvas you may be able to find it from them.

Comment

what Yegboats said is all correct, bought mine from the same places.

https://www.pompanette.com/BigSummit...400165D39?Open
      this is what you are looking for
      Last edited by bannister; April 23rd, 2016, 07:44 PM.

Comment

On my 1999 360 SE it is a Bomar 616 (6x16 inches). If you can confirm and send me a pic, I may have what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by dpospres View Post
          On my 1999 360 SE it is a Bomar 616 (6x16 inches). If you can confirm and send me a pic, I may have what you need.
          I will take a pic of the frame from inside and measure as well. Perhaps you will be able to help me out

Comment

Originally posted by bannister View Post
            what Yegboats said is all correct, bought mine from the same places.

https://www.pompanette.com/BigSummit...400165D39?Open
            this is what you are looking for
            Bannister, I believe you have or had a 250Se, if you replaced on a 250SE do you recall the size in the chart you linked?

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Here is what I have. It is for a 6x16 hole.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Porthole.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	220.6 KB
ID:	242741

Comment

Originally posted by ciscokidd View Post

Bannister, I believe you have or had a 250Se, if you replaced on a 250SE do you recall the size in the chart you linked?
                  No my friend, can't remember.
                  Still have the 250SE.

Comment

Still have the 250SE.
                    Dang well I have to figure it out and get one ordered

Comment

Originally posted by dpospres View Post
                      Here is what I have. It is for a 6x16 hole.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n10166468[/ATTACH]
                      I do not believe that will work as I checked out a friends 360 and his port hole frames seemed different , not same size so I have to measure and get mine done now , I need to replace two of them. Is it a real pain and can one replace just the inner portion?

Comment

Still have the 250SE.
                        When one replaces the interior frame on a starboard window does it require replacing the outer/exterior porthole assembly or SS ring? Pumping a thread as I am hoping there is someone who may know the correct part number. Website has changed since bannister listed it above

http://pompanettellc.com/current-cat...agship-series/

Comment

Working...
                        X