1989 Barnegat 2530 - my first boat!

jrs32086

Cadet
Hello fellow Cruisers enthusiasts.

I just purchased my first boat, a 1989 Cruisers Barnegat 2530. It is still pending a sea trial, but I am already sold. The hull is in immaculate condition with the original paint job showing only light wear. There are no repairs underneath. The previous owner used it as a fishing boat, and there are downrigger mounts (4) polluting the look of the boat. I will remove these ASAP and fill the wholes with a little glass/bondo mix and spray paint over it. The interior is in rough shape, I hope I can find some reupholstery shop that will help me correct some issues. Here is the boattrader.com listing: Cruisers 2530 Barnegat

I also have the original brochure from Cruisers Inc! I will post a jpeg and updated pictures as soon as the boat is in my possession. Are there any othr iboats members with a similar Barnegat?

erikapeterg

Cadet
Re: 1989 Barnegat 2530 - my first boat!

Hello fellow Cruisers enthusiasts.

I just purchased my first boat, a 1989 Cruisers Barnegat 2530. It is still pending a sea trial, but I am already sold. The hull is in immaculate condition with the original paint job showing only light wear. There are no repairs underneath. The previous owner used it as a fishing boat, and there are downrigger mounts (4) polluting the look of the boat. I will remove these ASAP and fill the wholes with a little glass/bondo mix and spray paint over it. The interior is in rough shape, I hope I can find some reupholstery shop that will help me correct some issues. Here is the boattrader.com listing: Cruisers 2530 Barnegat

I also have the original brochure from Cruisers Inc! I will post a jpeg and updated pictures as soon as the boat is in my possession. Are there any othr iboats members with a similar Barnegat?
Hi - I wonder if you still have your Barnegat 2530? I am in UK and have recently purchased also a 1989. If you would be kind enough to have any information on this boat I would gladly pay for copying and postage.
Help appreciated
P A Gostelow
petergostelow@hotmail.com

erikapeterg

Cadet
Re: 1989 Barnegat 2530 - my first boat!

Hi - Would you happen to know the correct props for this boat? Or your prop numbers (on hub of props)
Help appreciated
Regards
Peter