1993 Crownline 225 CCR Water Tank????

FuelishBehavior

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I found that at the base of the cabinet containing the sink, there is a what seems to be like a 3/4" clear hose protruding through into the storage bin under the adjacent seating area. I put this hose into a pitcher of water, actuated the manual pump and it sucked the water from the pitcher and down the drain and out the side of the boat it went. Here's my question, what did this hose attach to? A tank, a bag of some sort? Was it always plumbed into the storage bin? I can probably have a custom plastic tank made to fit that area but just trying to stay original if possible. Anyone with a 1993 225 CCR that has this option can send me a picture of what it is supposed to be I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Argo

Recruit
Re: 1993 Crownline 225 CCR Water Tank????

I found that at the base of the cabinet containing the sink, there is a what seems to be like a 3/4" clear hose protruding through into the storage bin under the adjacent seating area. I put this hose into a pitcher of water, actuated the manual pump and it sucked the water from the pitcher and down the drain and out the side of the boat it went. Here's my question, what did this hose attach to? A tank, a bag of some sort? Was it always plumbed into the storage bin? I can probably have a custom plastic tank made to fit that area but just trying to stay original if possible. Anyone with a 1993 225 CCR that has this option can send me a picture of what it is supposed to be I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

I have a 99 model, and what is uesd is a small collapsible clear water jug that you can get at sporting goods store , The jug sucks flat as you use it, it has a valve on top that you twist open with a nipple on it to fit the hose.

FuelishBehavior

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 1993 Crownline 225 CCR Water Tank????

Thanks for the help Argo. I found a 5 gallon one at Acadamey. The hose fits on it perfectly. Works great!