1970 Crestliner model help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdgpl73

Cadet
Just bought this boat. From the hull I would say it is a 1970. But have no idea on the model. Could use a little help. Also, if anyone has any info on her as far as being a good vessel/motor or not would be appreciated. I believe the motor is a 69 55hp Johnson.

Thanks,
Matt

CRESTLINER.jpg

Re: 1970 Crestliner model help.

There is a similar boat with a guy on youtube calling his a 1968 Crestliner " Mustang"/55 johnson. Similar cleats and front deck and hull shape. I'd say yours is a bit newer style. "Lady" - YouTube It looks more "evolved" with more modern seating and windshield. I'm thinking the Motor and boat will end up being very close to the same year.

Just bought this boat. From the hull I would say it is a 1970. But have no idea on the model. Could use a little help. Also, if anyone has any info on her as far as being a good vessel/motor or not would be appreciated. I believe the motor is a 69 55hp Johnson.

Thanks,
Matt

View attachment 202163

mirador

Recruit
matt, my brothers and i proudly own the same boat. I can say with 100% certainty that is a crestliner mirador. we have probably owned ours for over 20 years. we still ski behind ours with a mid 90s mercury 60hp two stroke. ours is in northern wisconsin and we keep it nice with new fabric floor, new seats, new windshield, speedometer, new steering wheel, waxed yearly and stored indoors 9 months out of the year. ours is white bottom with mustard colored where yours is red. i believe ours is 1972 but not certain of that year. let me know if you still own yours and how it is doing. ours draws some attention due to its vintage appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.