Considering Crestliner,too! Need Utility-V boat Info.

Lundman

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Though I am really a Lund guy(should be over on the Lund board hanging out),I am considering Crestliner along with Sea Nymph as second and third
choices. I am looking at boats in the 14 to 16 ft. range with motors(Evinrude
or Johnson only)in the 25 to 40 HP range,tiller steer models. Model years range from 1988 to possibly 1991 or 1992 at the newest( I have to buy used
and pay cash). What do any of you know about these models of Crestliner
utility-v bottom row boats? Would like to see pics,if possible,and be given some information.

harleyhf2

Recruit
Re: Considering Crestliner,too! Need Utility-V boat Info.

Got back from plant tour of LOWE boats in Lebanon Missouri. We watched as the same riveted and welded jon boats and utility v fishing boats got painted three different colors and three different brand labels applied. Lund - Crestliner - Lowe all at the Lowe plant. We also toured the Tracker plant across the street. The Lowe-Crestliner-Lund jons were heavier duty constructed with braces going up the sides and oar locks included, but Tracker didn't include the oarlocks and had only cross braces in the floors and nothing other than seat attachments at the sides. Really glad we took this tour, saw definite differences between Tracker and Lowe and learned Lund and Crestliner higher prices are dealer-brand increases because the only difference is the color sprayed and the decal applied.

Though I am really a Lund guy(should be over on the Lund board hanging out),I am considering Crestliner along with Sea Nymph as second and third
choices. I am looking at boats in the 14 to 16 ft. range with motors(Evinrude
or Johnson only)in the 25 to 40 HP range,tiller steer models. Model years range from 1988 to possibly 1991 or 1992 at the newest( I have to buy used
and pay cash). What do any of you know about these models of Crestliner
utility-v bottom row boats? Would like to see pics,if possible,and be given some information.