• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crestliner Owner Manual

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crestliner Owner Manual

I was finally able to get the deal I wanted on a 1995 Sportfish 1750 with a V/P 3.0. I figure there must be original owner's manuals out there somewhere to explain the nuances of the boat. I have mapped out where most everything runs, but I would like an owner's manual. I am going to get a shop manual for the engine seeing as it would get into detail about the specific engine. Any Idea where I can find an original owner's manual in either hard copy or pdf form? I looked through the Crestliner website, but no luck.

Thanks,
    Erik

Re: Crestliner Owner Manual

Crestliner sent me a free sales catalog for my boat. It is not an owners manual as Crestliner told me they did not have owners manuals that long ago. The sales catalog at least gives the specs and such. I called them though after no response from an email.
    1996 Crestliner 2160 Phantom, 1996 Evinrude 130 HP
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, that may be my next call.

Comment

Erik,
        I also have the same boat and am looking for a operator/owners manual.
        Did you have any luck?

Comment

Working...
        X