Crestliner Manual or Wiring Diagram

standstill

Recruit
I am new to boating and purchased a Crestliner Sportfish 2150. I was very surprised to find out that there is absolutley no documentation on the boat or the front panel. When I called the Crestliner company and spoke with the head of engineering, he actually laughed when I said that i would like a diagram and an owner's manual for the boat I had purchased. Is this typical and how can I get a wiring diagram for the 30k that I spent on the boat.

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: Crestliner Manual or Wiring Diagram

Good Luck! Most manufacturers don't use them since they generally don't manufacture the instrument panels themselves. Only the boat wiring from the panel backwards would you likely get any help with -- if they had a wiring diagram for it.

rottenray6402

Ensign

What year is this boat? You may do better trying to contact the marketing dept for the owners manual but like Silvertip said there probably isn't much in the way of wiring diagrams. The bad news is you probably won't find any, the good news is boat wiring is really basic and simple and you will probably be able to figure it out on your own.

rndn

Commander

Crestliner told me they don't keep wiring schematics for the boats.