• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crestliner Manual or Wiring Diagram

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crestliner Manual or Wiring Diagram

I am new to boating and purchased a Crestliner Sportfish 2150. I was very surprised to find out that there is absolutley no documentation on the boat or the front panel. When I called the Crestliner company and spoke with the head of engineering, he actually laughed when I said that i would like a diagram and an owner's manual for the boat I had purchased. Is this typical and how can I get a wiring diagram for the 30k that I spent on the boat.

Re: Crestliner Manual or Wiring Diagram

Good Luck! Most manufacturers don't use them since they generally don't manufacture the instrument panels themselves. Only the boat wiring from the panel backwards would you likely get any help with -- if they had a wiring diagram for it.

Comment

What year is this boat? You may do better trying to contact the marketing dept for the owners manual but like Silvertip said there probably isn't much in the way of wiring diagrams. The bad news is you probably won't find any, the good news is boat wiring is really basic and simple and you will probably be able to figure it out on your own.

Comment

Crestliner told me they don't keep wiring schematics for the boats.
        1996 Crestliner 2160 Phantom, 1996 Evinrude 130 HP
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X