San Juan Flybridge, anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Juan Flybridge, anyone?

If anyone would know the where-abouts of one of these classics somewhere in the south-east US of A, in any condition, that might be for sale, please respond..I'd really be interested in any info.. Seaworthyness, interior space, cruise speeds with various engines, ect..Thanks..ps.. Mods.. I've looked hi and low for one of these boats, to no avail.. I apologise in advance if this goes against the rules.. poof away, if you must.. I understand..
    I don't give interviews, and I'm no longer a public figure..

Re: San Juan Flybridge, anyone?

I did see one on ebay, awhile ago.They are out there. Good luck!

Comment

We have a classified section for the for sale items. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the resopnse, ekk... Things change, and unfortunately my boating/fishing days are now few and far between...
        I don't give interviews, and I'm no longer a public figure..

Comment

Here is an add with some specs included. If it were any further away it would be in a different continent and its not a flybridge. I know there not what your looking for but there is some info here.Just add the htp:/www.***************/core/listing/boatFullDetails.jsp?boat_id=1456626&ybw=&units=Fee t&currency=USD&access=Public&listing_id=1695&url =Heres a soft top in Alabama**************/index.php?site=**************&section=search&boatId =636732&photo_index=8&maximize=3421129
          Of those who receive good advice, only the wise will profit from it.

If you need it....Get it
          If you want it....Wait
          If you have it....Flaunt it

Comment

Working...
          X