• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobalt Owners?

Are there any Coblat owners here??

Re: Cobalt Owners?

Yea, sure are.

"JUST KEEP ON, KEEPING ON"
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Comment

I'm here - 1980 19ft

Comment

2000 Cobalt 206
        Volvo Duo-Prop

Comment

We're looking at purchasing a used Cobalt (a 1994 or a 2002, both open bows). What have your experiences been w/ Cobalts? Heard they were top quality boats.

Comment

I bought a Cobalt 246 bowrider last year. It's my first boat so I have nothing to compare it too. No problems so far and it's been a hell of a lot of fun.

Comment

1985 23cm mid engine cuddy.Heavy,well built,rides smooth.love it!!!!!!!!!
              sunset on the mississippisigpic

Comment

2005 Cobalt 220 with Mercruser Bravo 3 Duoprop...about to get it out of storage!

Comment

I just moved up to a 240 (2003) with the 496 from the cobalt 200 with the 6.2 and I love the difference between the two boats. When you by your cobalt may I suggest the biggest engine you can afford. You will be happy.

Comment

I just picked up my first pleasure cruising boat. It is a 2002 Cobalt 262 BR with the 8.1 Volvo Duo-Prop.

Phil
                    Phil

2002 Cobalt 262 VP 8.1
                    2000 Triton TR-186 Merc XR6

Comment

Just bought my first boat...an 1989 cobalt 19BR w/ 4.3merc and an Alpha one....READY FOR SUMMER!!!!
                      Derek "Doogie" Pfeiffer
                      08 Larson 228 LXI 5.7L Bravo III
                      93 Ski Nautique 5.8L
                      07 Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins
                      sigpic

Comment

I am on here, though not that often. I own a 2002 Cobalt 262 with VP 8.1L 375 hp. Love my boat to the point of concern.

Hope you are enjoying yours or got the advice you were seeking on buying one, can't go wrong with Cobalt.

Comment

I have the same boat and love it! I bought it last April and used it a ton last summer, can't wait for the weather in Seattle to turn so I can get it out again! Truly awesome boat to cruise around the lake in, whether cocktailing at 10 knots or flying across the water at 54mph. You will love it.

Comment

Just purchased a 1989 Cobalt 222 BR W/7.4L 365hp. Boat is in immaculate condition with the exception of the walkthrough portion of the windshield not lining up properly. Anyone with a suggestion or similar problem?

Comment

cobalts are definitely awesome boats. Mine is a '73 and is in awesome shape!!! No restoration needed here! Can't go wrong with quality that lasts 35 years.
                              Currently: 1994 VIP Vindcator 23' 454 with Mods, BR1

1973 Taylor SS 19' Jet, 496 Stroker, Berkley Pump, Hydraulic Place Diverter - WANNA BUY IT?!

1973 cobalt tri-hull. 140 mercuiser. pre-alpha. SOLD

1985 SleekCraft Ambassador 26' Volvo AQ290A and 290 drive. SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X