1981 Caribbean - Questions

BTOPPASTOR

Recruit
i just purchased a 1981 Citation Caribean i am doing a rebuild on the upholstry can someone help me with the place to obtain the bemi top and the cover also if someone could help me obtain the manuels

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard, BTOPPASTOR.

Started a new thread for you. The one you posted in is old and long dead. A fresh thread gives a better chance of getting help.

Bimini tops are really generic, with very few exceptions. Covers can be more model specific, but depending on your boat a universal cover might work well. Here is a good place to start looking - http://www.iboats.com/Covers-Tops-Canopies-Accessories/dm/view_id.3

For manuals, the ones you need for sure are for the power train. Manuals for the boat itself are usually slim pickings and very hard to find. Good luck with your new Citation,

BTOPPASTOR

Recruit
Well as it is while I was cleaning the boat out I found tucked away in a corner, the bimini top it needs a little tlc but its something I can work with. this is my first boat I have never been in a boat but this is something that I have always wanted since I was a child. I will take pictures of the before and after

BTOPPASTOR

Recruit
I was able to start to see where i need to concentrate i was pleased that i will not have to repaint the hull it is shinning up good i have found someone who will do the upholstry inhave to build the boxes first