1969 Chrysler Charger 183? Need Information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Chrysler Charger 183? Need Information

I have a 1969 Chrysler and I can not find any information or any one else who has this boat. Has any one seen this boat before?
    Attached Files

Re: 1969 Chrysler Charger 183? Need Information

http://www.allpar.com/old/boats-1969.php

Comment

That is the only site I have found with little information on this boat.

Comment

What makes me upset is that I found tons of old advertising with this boat. It looks incredible back in the day. I just can't seem to find anyone who has or seen this boat. Maybe its rare

Comment

I have one of these I am restoring. My father bought it new in 69. Try searching the chrysler crew.

Comment

I have one I am restoring as well. Had to switch out car engine parts to make her run again since there are no parts available any more. The boat is a beauty.

Comment

If any of you need help finding parts let me know I have access to a lot of Mercruiser parts.

Comment

I have spent the last year restoring her to her original beauty! I have kept everything original and am in the process of having the engine re-bored. It was sitting in garage for over 20 years. I think all the dust and dirt protected the finish. Trying to attach photos for you to see.
                Last edited by ChristineSnider; July 14th, 2015, 02:16 PM.

Comment

How did you get your photos to upload. Won't let me attach a jpg. file.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristineSnider View Post
                    I have spent the last year restoring her to her original beauty! I have kept everything original and am in the process of having the engine re-bored. It was sitting in garage for over 20 years. I think all the dust and dirt protected the finish. Trying to attach photos for you to see.
                    Originally posted by ChristineSnider View Post
                    How did you get your photos to upload. Won't let me attach a jpg. file.
                    Please start a new thread. Click on the Forum Help link in my sig below for photo posting How-To.
                    BOAT SPECS FORUM HELP STARCRAFT FORUM SHOP iboats
                    Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
                    That is what the forums are for.
                    Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

Comment

Working...
                    X