New to this forum, purchased a 1975 Chris Craft Catalina 33 flybridge,

Dantino

Recruit
Just purchased a 1975 Chris Craft Catalina express flybridge Cruiser,, Ive been a long time fan of these older boats, and have owned in few of them years ago, wondering if there are any other owners of these boats out there, would like to share info and questions,
thanks

bajaunderground

Lieutenant
Welcome aboard Dantino!

It might be awhile for someone with a similar boat to respond. In the meantime, if you have any pics or videos, we love them on here!!! You might wanna post up in the Dockside chat area!
Cheers,

~Brett

rickymac

Recruit
Hi Dantino, I also just purchased 1974 35' Catalina. Love it, but I've got a lot to learn about it.

moregolf

Recruit
I am about to purchase a 1979 Chris Craft Catalina Flybridge Sedan. Twin V8s. Port engine runs, starboard turns over but disconnected from fuel line.Onan generator in sound shield - turns over. I am in a situation where I have to return overseas to work and I have to trust the marina and mechanic to get the work done while I am abroad. She has good bones and needs TLC. I would appreciate all the forum feedback that I can get about this model. Is your recently purchased CC the same model or a similar model? I am on the South River in Annapolis MD.

Carldebarros

Recruit
No Title

Love these vessels! I am about to purchase either a 1979 or 1980. One has the Onan generator but it needs fixing(carb issue) the other has a newer updated genny and the finishes are mostly updated to. Looks sweet! These shots are the 1979. Apparently a bit more fibre glass in the '79.

Attachments

• photo208262.jpg
    photo208262.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1
  • photo208263.jpg
    photo208263.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 1