Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Store Links Mobile - Shop Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1984 270V Charger bass boat seat mount ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 270V Charger bass boat seat mount ?

I just recently acquired a 1984 270 V bass boat. Overall it is in great shape, but it is missing the drivers & passengers seats and mounting posts. Does anybody know what brand was used in this boat OEM? I included a picture of the base in the boat.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by outdoorjoe2 View Post
    I just recently acquired a 1984 270 V bass boat. Overall it is in great shape, but it is missing the drivers & passengers seats and mounting posts. Does anybody know what brand was used in this boat OEM? I included a picture of the base in the boat.
    to iboats

Your pic below is pretty much the standard bass boat seat base. Look at the links below for the area for pedestal hardware and seats. For what was in there google charger 270V and look at the pics

http://www.iboats.com/Boat-Seat-Pede...view_id.473670
    94 Formula 27PC Custom 509MPI MEFI3 , B3 XR
    95 Rinker 232 w/ 7.4L Carb 0F425011 B1 0F486471
    07 SeaDoo GTX
    Raw Water Pump Maintenance
    Merc Adults Only

Comment

I have looked at all the pics, and there is nothing that looks like these mounts. My fear is this style is no longer made.
      Thanks for the welcome abourd.

Comment

Why do you need what was on the boat new? Since you need everything just get something that fits, you like (and fits your budget) and install that. Lots of choices on here.

Comment

Working...
        X