First time in

jefro

Seaman Apprentice
Finally had her out! Went out into the bay and messed around getting the feel of her for about 3 hours last Sunday. The west side had a small chop, the east side was like glass. No problems launching or hauling out. At WOT I got 58mph gps with my wife and 11 year old on board. I still have to get used to trimming at various speeds, but did pretty well.
108_1190.jpg

cobra1476

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: First time in

Man your quick. I'm in Green Bay and the boat is still in storage. Can't wait to get it back.

jefro

Seaman Apprentice

Oh believe me, I haven't been out since! I had Shipyard do the inspection, then after I bought it they did a few repairs. She's sitting in the driveway now waiting for some warm weather. Easter day just happened to be warm and calm.

cobra1476

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I hear ya.

Do you go on the bay? Do you usually hit any lakes?

jefro

Seaman Apprentice

I hear ya.

Do you go on the bay? Do you usually hit any lakes?

We just moved to Wisconsin last September. The area and bay are new to us. Living in Oconto, we are a 20-30 minute scoot to Sturgion Bay and Door County, which we love. It reminds us of home (Buffalo, NY). We're just starting to explore the area. Maybe we will check out some lakes... but the boat launch is 1 mile from my house, so the bay is where we will probably spend most of our time.