Boat Cover

crazyhorse88

Recruit
If anybody is looking for a excellant, quality boat cover for a champion boat let me know. I owned a 1995 204 dcx elite and had to let it go for financial reasons, but kept the custom cover I purchased fron Dean's Tops and Canvas. The cover was never used while towing. It stayed on the boat in the garage and is kept in my house now after getting rid of the boat. Quit fishing. The cover was made to cover the boat with seats ( pole ) up and covering a large trolling motor on the front left side. The engine cover is seperate. The color is Navy blue with champion boats stiched to the rear of the seats on each side. I paid approx. $586.00 including shipping. I'm asking $480.00 nto including shipping. Anyone interested drop me an e-mail or message. Oh by the way I don't remember what the beam with was on my boat if anyone was wondering. Thanks! Tom. I'm in Texas on Sam Rayburn Reservoir. I guarantee the cover to be watertight. I really need to sell the cover. Asking price is negotionable. Thank you.:)

Last edited: