2000 century 1900 CC fuel sender location

khoi36

Cadet
2000 century 1900 CC
Ok I'm puzzle , I can't seem to be able to locate the fuel sender.
I have access to the topside of the fuel tank for a 6"round port hole.
behind the CC . I look everywhere on the top side of the fuel tank
all I see is 2 valves one for incoming gas and the other is out to the motor.
need help location the fuel sender my yamaha tach keep reading
full.

thanks

smclear

Chief Petty Officer
Re: 2000 century 1900 CC fuel sender location

I really could only provide help or direction with their older (pre 1986) models but have you tried contacting Century?

They did go under a few years ago but they are back in business.

Century Boats ? 40047 County Road 54 East ? Zephyrhills, FL 33540 ? Phone: 813-CENTURY ( 813-236-8879 ) ? Fax: 813-782-7111

tpenfield

Staff member

2000 century 1900 CC
Ok I'm puzzle , I can't seem to be able to locate the fuel sender.
I have access to the topside of the fuel tank for a 6"round port hole.
behind the CC . I look everywhere on the top side of the fuel tank
all I see is 2 valves one for incoming gas and the other is out to the motor.
need help location the fuel sender my yamaha tach keep reading
full.

thanks

If your tachomter is reading full, then what is the fuel gauge reading :confused:.

The fuel sender should look like a 2" round plate with 5 bolts molding it down . . . If it is not visible from the hatch, you could take your smart phone, poke it in hatch opening a bit and snap a few pictures in the areas not readily visible. Of course, if you cannot see it, then you won't be able to do much in terms of checking it or replacing it. Usually there is a large hatch that has to come up (after the CC is removed) to get full access to the tank.

khoi36

Cadet

If your tachomter is reading full, then what is the fuel gauge reading :confused:.

The fuel sender should look like a 2" round plate with 5 bolts molding it down . . . If it is not visible from the hatch, you could take your smart phone, poke it in hatch opening a bit and snap a few pictures in the areas not readily visible. Of course, if you cannot see it, then you won't be able to do much in terms of checking it or replacing it. Usually there is a large hatch that has to come up (after the CC is removed) to get full access to the tank.

Thank for your reply There no fuel fuel gauge . yamaha tachometer has a digtal fuel gauge.
the problem I'm having that the tach read the fuel tank is full. I know it isn't full . When I open
the hatch behind the CC I can see the top side of the tank. But dont see any fuel sender or wire from the fuel sender
it self.

Thanks